Thursday, December 18, 2008

December Newsletter

Now that my followers have had a chance to open and read my newsletter, I will post it for all to see.

Thank You: My Best Wishes to You and Yours!
Here’s wishing a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my lovely models of 2008. It was a pleasure to work with you this year! May all your dreams come true for 2009 and always.

During the season of giving, let us not forget the importance of family and loved ones, and let us all give thanks for the love we have in our lives.

Valentine's is Just Around the Corner: Intimate Portraits
Just in time for Valentine's Day, I will be hosting a Boudoir Marathon!
What is that, you ask? Boudoir photography is an intimate form of photography. It is often arranged for those wanting to give their significant others a little something ‘for their eyes only’. I will be offering a series of mini-sessions on January 17 (and 18 depending on interest). Included with your session will be 30 high-resolution images on CD and a 5x7 ‘brag-book’ of prints. Please let me know as soon as possible if this is something that interests you and I would be happy to offer further details!

Plus, feel free to spread the word. :)

A Few Things Looking Ahead to 2009
My schedule as you all know is limited to weekends and evenings. This being the case, I do get booked up fast for spring and summer portraits. Currently I am taking bookings for engagement, family and graduation (yes, I do grad photos!) portraits.

And, for 2009, I will be extending my services to the Ottawa area for select weekends. I look forward to the opportunity to travel to my hometown more often!

Considering a destination wedding? Be sure to contact me for my custom pricing for destination brides!

No comments: