Friday, January 2, 2009

Boudoir Marathon

My Boudoir Marathon session is coming up in 15 days, and I have some more details. There isn't much time left to book, so do let me know soonest if you are interested! Last week I met with the wonderful Carrie Tibbs of Beauty Marked Makeup (Beauty Marked) and we are definitely on the same wavelength for this shoot. Let me promise you won't be disappointed with her work. Check out her website and take a look at her portfolio. This girl has talent!

Also on the Boudoir Marathon topic, I've finalized the room we will be using. It is a tastefully decorated suite at Guelph's only boutique hotel. With a four poster bed, and lots of natural light I can't wait to get in there and be creative with you ladies. If you'd like to see photos of the room, just send me a message.

Eeeee! I'm very excited about this.

No comments: